Leading the Industry in Sustainable Best Practices and Continuous Improvement
As a global organization, TTM recognizes our opportunity to positively impact the world around us by managing our operations in a sustainable manner. We believe that sustainable practices are essential to the long-term success of our business and that we have a responsibility to consider how our business interacts with society, impacts the environment, and can affect the global economy in line with our corporate values of teamwork, integrity, clear communication, and performance excellence.
Corporate Social Responsibility
TTM Sustainability Policy
Our sustainability policy outlines our commitments to responsible management.
Our CSR Highlights
Health & Safety Management
- The TTM Health and Safety Policy outlines the safety best practices that have been established to create and maintain a safe workplace for employees, contractors, and visitors within TTM’s operations.
- TTM’s Pandemic Preparedness and Response Plan was rapidly deployed across the entire organization in response to the evolving COVID-19 crisis. Our plan included preventative and corrective controls as well as the purchase of our own machines to provide free facemasks for every TTM employee.
- TTM maintains a global Safety Observation Reporting (SOR) program in which all employees are encouraged to report behavioral safety observations and concerns. All observations that are logged are reviewed by site health and safety management. This system has been instrumental in promoting a safety culture in which all of our employees are encouraged to participate.
- TTM audits its operations on a regular basis to ensure optimal safety program effectiveness. Audits include core company Health and Safety components intended to ensure that the site is meeting employee protection and site compliance requirements, such as Emergency Planning and Response, Chemical Safety, and Equipment Safety.
- TTM’s Environmental Policy constitutes the backbone of our environmental management. All of TTM’s operations and employees are governed by our Environmental Policy and Environmental Statement, both of which address TTM’s core commitments with regard to environmental protection, conservation, and improvement.
- All of our manufacturing facilities are currently certified to the ISO 14001 international environmental management systems standard or are working toward certification planned in the next two years.
- We report our greenhouse gas emissions and water use information annually to CDP.
- TTM has committed internal resources to design and build our own systems for all of our North American Waste Water Treatment facilities. Our upgrades are designed in-house and custom fit to each location to ensure maximum efficiency, water use and cost reductions.
- A key goal of all of TTM’s operations is to reuse and recycle all manufacturing byproducts, such that no material is landfilled. All waste is tracked as part of the company’s operational KPIs, with particular attention paid to landfill end-state.
People & Culture
- In 2020, TTM established a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (“DEI”) Council for its North American workforce. The DEI Council is comprised of highly talented and engaged team members who work collaboratively to foster an innovative environment embracing our workforce's unique backgrounds, talents, and perspectives.
- TTM’s Internship Program is integral to building our next generation of employees. We partner with schools to identify top students and recruit talent with critical skills. TTM offers more than 100+ internships globally each year.
- TTM recognizes the importance of championing health and wellness among its employees. Each year, the company sponsors multiple opportunities to participate in health, wellness, and nutrition programs that focus on both physical and mental well-being.
- TTM maintains several leadership development programs, including our Operations Leadership Program (“OLP”), Leadership Experience and Action Development Program (“LEAD”), and Asia Pacific Management Trainee Program. These programs encourage our employees to learn through tailored experiences.
- TTM is committed to operating our business in a sustainable, responsible manner and bringing a positive impact to the communities in which we operate.
- TTM believes in supporting the communities where we do business, as well as national and international organizations.
- In 2020-21, TTM continued to make a significant effort to supporting our communities with a total of 70 projects to more than 30 charities, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions across the globe.
For more information about our volunteer work in the global communities in which we operate, click here to download our 2022 CSR Report
- We maintain Corporate Governance Guidelines to provide direction to our Board of Directors and Senior Management on topics such as board member qualifications, the evaluation process for the CEO and board members, and the need to report conflicts of interest.
- TTM maintains a Code of Ethics for the CEO and Senior Financial Officers.
- TTM follows industry-standard recommendations for data security such as those outlined in the NIST SP 800-171 and evolving Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) frameworks .
- We survey our suppliers’ use of Conflict Minerals and perform due diligence as necessary to ensure we are sourcing these materials responsibly.
- Click here to know more about our Corporate Governance.