Capabilities to Deliver Advanced
High-power performance. Quality construction. Durability. All delivered by a longstanding, reputable supplier: that’s what TTM’s medical instrumentation-grade terminations, resistors, attenuators, and printed circuit boards deliver. Whether it’s a high-density interconnect (“HDI”) PCB or your application requires RF/mm-Wave enabling components, TTM provides differentiated solutions. It’s no wonder we are a trusted supplier to innovative medical technology companies.
PCB Manufacturing the Smart Way: Bring High Reliability Applications to Market, Faster.
Asia materials and manufacturability incorporated into North American stack-ups.
Greater ease and reliability when transferring part numbers from prototype site to volume site. Not to mention the peace of mind that comes from a professionally managed global supply chain and network of manufacturing facilities.
Resistive and Ceramic Components
• Ceramic base material: aluminum oxide ("Al203"), beryllium oxide ("BeO"), aluminum nitride ("AIN")
• Termination styles: surface mount, flip chip, single-edge metalizing for high-performance terminations, wire bondable, leaded
• Termination materials: Pd/Ag, Pt/Au, Au, Ag, Ni, plated: Sn over Ni, Sn/Pb over Ni, ENiG
• Values: 50 milli-ohms-100 giga-ohms, tolerances To +/- 0.5%, TCR to +/-50 PPM/C
• Size: wire bondable to 0.020” X 0.020” (0505), surface-mounted to 0.020” X 0.010” (0502)
• Base material: aluminum oxide ("Al203"), beryllium oxide ("BeO"), aluminum nitride ("AIN")
• Specifications: VSWR rated at 1.25:1 or better to 6 GHz, 50/100 Ohms +/- 2% standard
• Resistor styles: surface-mounted, coaxial, top contact (chip), leaded (with or without flange carrier)
• Termination materials: Pd/Ag, Pt/Au, Au, Ag, Ni barrier
• Microwave attenuators: stripline, surface-mounted