Ceramic Circuits and Packaging
TTM Technologies offers low-temperature cofired ceramics (“LTCC”), thick-film, and standard resistive ceramic component manufacturing for numerous applications. Specializing in the fabrication of extremely tight-tolerance and high-reliability circuits, we bring deep engineering expertise and world-class infrastructure to your projects.
Whether your project requires a high-density LTCC circuit with embedded components or a complete integrated microwave assembly, TTM can provide an exacting build-to-print or custom-engineered solution.
- Ceramic base material: Al2O3, BeO, AlN
- Termination styles: surface mount, flip chip, single-edge metalizing for high-performance terminations, wire bondable, leaded
- Termination materials: Pd/Ag, Pt/Au, Au, Ag, Ni, plated: Sn over Ni, Sn/Pb over Ni, ENiG
- Values: 50 milli-ohms-100 giga-ohms, tolerances To +/- 0.5%, TCR to +/-50 PPM/C
- Size: wire bondable to 0.020” X 0.020” (0505), surface-mounted to 0.020” X 0.010” (0502)
When it comes to designing today's medical devices, the stakes couldn't be higher. That's why you can count on TTM's high reliability, high-voltage resistive technologies.
- Base material: aluminum nitride, Al2O3, BeO
- Specifications: VSWR rated at 1.25:1 or better to 6 GHz, 50/100 Ohms +/- 2% standard
- Resistor styles: surface-mounted, coaxial, top contact (chip), leaded (with or without flange carrier)
- Termination materials: Pd/Ag, Pt/Au, Au, Ag, Ni barrier
- Microwave attenuators: stripline, surface-mounted